Saturday, June 4, 2011

999 Words

Interesting cloud in wine country.


Super deluxe bike path in Monterey with a passing lane.

Not so fresh laundry

Hard at work while freezing.


My trusty stead.


Chef Jon fixing another perfect dinner.


View from campsite under US1




I think we passed through Afganistan.









This guy churned up so much dust it got in my closed camera bag.

Dinner in the field.

Interesting white man cult god at a hippy center.

View of the endless chain of bike paths and bike parking at UC Santa Barbara. 

Cool sun rainbow thing.

View from my nap.

7 comments:

  1. I really can't decide what I like better, the pics, or the fact that you have a kickstand on your Lynskey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All bikes should have kickstands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. L O V E your photos. That looks like a bucket list trip for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. chris beat me to the kickstand comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laugh all you want at my kickstand but I wouldn't trade it for anything. You can't lean a loaded down bike against a tree or stop and take a picture without one. I like it so much I've commissioned Lynskey to make me a ti one when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cliff - your cloud in wine country is gorgeous. Looks like a Matisse. & i believe the sun rainbow thing is called a sun dog. Loving your blog! Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  7. the clothesline is my favorite

    ReplyDelete