Thursday, June 16, 2011

Parting Shots

Typical bike parking



Epic dirt road in Joshua Tree


Our fearless leader after getting the van unstuck.

My desert office.

Giant chair in the desert.

Beautiful plant at a lunch stop.

Self portrait a couple days out of Flagstaff.

Flowers I noticed when I was making a roadside repair.
A long day of bike noises rattled my nerves.

I few riders struggling up the beginning of a very long climb.

Sedona, AZ

Sedona, AZ

Bottom of a big climb out of Sedona.


Zoom in and check out these switchbacks, unfortunately
there were two more hours of climbing after these.

My final destination obligatory self-portrait..



Lava fields near Flagstaff.



Aspens growing in lava.





1000 year old tribal hangout circle.

The Grand Canyon

The Grand Canyon


My new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment