Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sign Language

This was worth a walk in the rain.


Not how I pictured the north pole.

Is there a money back guarantee?

Some of our route flagging tape (read sign).

Not far from Wiggy Ranch

Honor system avocado stand.



My wife's waste disposal empire.



I'd like to meet the folks who live here.

Good place to trade my bike shoes for my running shoes. 


I can figure out the "P" but what is that other stuff?


I guess pedophiles need attorneys too?



Hungarian food in the desert anyone?


I have a few friends that should buy this.

Edwards AFB was a big part of my childhood airplane obsession.


This is real.





3 comments:

  1. Pic 16 - "Look Sun", the "Dam" "Parking", is "Over There"!

    Pic 23 - VAAAANNNN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But my granddad always said NOT to "Look Sun." He said I'd go blind. What the....? How about "Up Sun?" (Dam parking only during daylight hours, of course.)

    ReplyDelete